The Institution of Fire Engineers is pleased to announce its ‘2017 IFE Australia Conference’ to be held at the Crown Perth, Burswood, Western Australia.
The program will commence on October 4 – 2017 with welcome cocktails.
Technical papers will be presented on October 5 and 6.
The Theme for the 2017 Conference is “Fire Engineering – Preparing for All Hazards”
Your abstract may address one of the following topics:
• Bushfire coordination and control
• Multi-Agency Response
• Emerging Technology and Capability Needs
• Bushfire Mitigation and Management
• Mining, Oil and Gas emergency Response
• Psycho-Social Implications of Disaster Management
• Planning and designing for Mining, Oil and Gas and Major Hazard Facilities
• Fire engineering – Cost Effective or Prohibitive?
• Pressurisation Systems – Challenges and Alternatives
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further information.
Download the call for papers here: CallForPapersPerth