The Institution of Fire Engineers is pleased to announce its ‘2018 IFE Australia Conference’ to be held at the Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, NSW, Australia, on September 19 – 21 – 2018.
Papers will be presented on September 20 and 21 – 2018.
This year’s conference will be the marquee Australian event for The Institution of Fire Engineers Centenary.
The theme for the 2018 Conference is “Past, Present, Future: Lessons Learnt for Future Growth.”
Your abstract may address one of the following topics:
• Firefighting tactics and techniques
• Performance-based building design and its regulation
• Firefighter safety
• Fire risk and building regulatory policy
• Operational strategies
• Fire safety science and technology
• Flame retardants and advanced materials
• Structural fire performance
• Smoke control and detection
• Fire risk analysis and statistics
• Evacuation and human behaviour
• Fire safety and sustainable design
• Risk-informed performance-based fire protection design
Download the: CallForPapersSydneyA document.
Please contact me if you would like any further information:
National Executive Officer
Phone: (08)82789844 or 0409167256