- The opportunity to further your career and achieve higher academic standards by progressing through the range of examinations set by the Institution.
- A number of educational establishments run courses such as Fire Engineering & Fire Safety which are accredited by the Institution.
- Scholarships are available, funded by the Fire Service Research and Training Trust.
- The Institution supports the concept and practice of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), believing it to be essential to effective performance as a professional fire engineer
- The Institution publishes a number of books and monographs and offers substantial discount on these publications.
Local Branches :
- The Institution has branches throughout the UK and the world, meaning that you can network with fellow professionals locally who can provide support and advice
Conferences, Seminars and Exhibitions:
- Throughout the year the Institution holds a number of prestigious conferences and one day seminars which all members are invited to attend, at preferential rates.